Monday 30 May 2011

Losing weight! DAY 3 + 4

Ooops! Didn't get a chance to update all weekend. But here I am on Monday... and boy, do I have ALOT to share.

I'm second from the right. The dress looks pretty good!
Day 3 UPDATE:
Took 20mcg at about 11am and felt good. The low doses keep the jitters and dizziness away. I spent my ENTIRE day cleaning my new apartment, so there was alot of activity and exercise. I had a simple lunch of steamed rice and fried egg... a very asian thing! Had 2 small cups of coffee and drank water for most of the day. Took second dose of 20mcg at about 5:00pm. Then, I put in my extensions MYSELF... and got cramps in my neck and shoulders from reach and over extending. :(
Newest discovery: my muscles are tensing up and cramping... all of them. It literally feels like the day after a crazy workout or I've run a marathon or something. So strange! I had a bit of food in the evening... chicken teriyaki and veggies... and lots of bevvies (yikes)...yes, I know, not diet food and I did splurge a little on the drinking, but plan to get back on the diet plan, come Monday!

Day 4 UPDATE:
Same dosage, keeping with my schedule. Ok, here's where the tragic thing happened. I slipped and fell in my bathtub and landed on my ribs on the side of the tub! HURT SO BAD! So glad that my bf was there with me that morning or else I'd still be lying in the tub today. Anywho...had half a blueberry waffle for breakfast, then brunch at my bf's moms house. My side began to hurt more and more as the day went on. But brunch helped to ease the pain. Yummy sheep cheese, crusty bread and black tea. Plus, boiled rhubarb YUM! Funny enough, left from his mom's place and went straight to his dad's for dinner! lol. Had a lovely garden salad with avocado and bbq chicken with bread. All clean eating, all in moderation. Then came home and had some potato chips, a few melba toast bites and a bowl of fried rice (eyyyyaaah! I know). Rough night, hard to sleep because of the fall... plus the muscle cramps and soreness throughout my thighs and body were bothering me too!

Been feeling a little bloated the last few days, so I'm chugging down some green tea to alleviate the water retention.Hope it works, wanting to look cute on Friday if I go out for my bday! This means, NEW DRESS! YAY! lol.

Hope this helps in your search to lose weight fast! More updates coming soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment