Thursday 26 May 2011

How am I going to lose 10lbs fast? Clen cycle DAY 2

Day 2 went really well. I figured out that the pills I acquired are actually 50mcg doses... so I was getting a little ahead of myself on the first day. The proper dose for women are 20mcg's on the first 3 days, then 40mcg's then next 3 days, and up the dose by 20mcg's for 3 days up to 120mcgs. With that said, I had half a pill this morning, but still took a 2nd pill at lunch.

Another thing I learned: Clen starts to lose effectiveness after the 2 week mark when the body learns to regulate your body heat and almost combat the clenbuterol. This was really confusing to me because I also read that clen results usually begin at the 2 week mark. Suggestions include using clen for weight loss with the proper doses for 2 weeks then go without for 2 weeks, then start again. Another suggestion was to keep doses low for a longer period of time and spreading out the up-dosing across 10 weeks. The low doses keep the weight loss from plateau'ing while the quick weight loss is maintained or continues.

SUGGESTION #1:
Day 1-3 - 20 mcg
Day 4-6 - 40 mcg
Day 7-10 - 60 mcg
Day 11-14 - 80 mcg
2 week break
On the 5th week, start again at 20 mcg

SUGGESTION #2:
Week 1 - 20 mcg
Week 2 - 30 mcg
Week 3 - 40 mcg
Week 4 - 50 mcg
Week 5 - 60 mcg
Week 6 - 70 mcg
Week 7 - 80 mcg
Week 8 - 90 mcg
Week 9 - 100 mcg
Week 10 - 120 mcg
Then start go backwards, decreasing by 10 mcgs every week

I'm actually more hopeful with the latter suggestion. I don't want to plateau, but I do fear that if I go off the clen for the 2 week break, my eating might waste all the progress of the clen.

Anywho, with the low dose I didn't have such bad side effects. Shakiness was minimal, no headache, no dizziness. The only difference was I felt super paranoid today. Like, REALLY paranoid. It subsided after the first pill ran its course. 2nd pill made me a bit jittery because it was a higher dose, but not so bad. Hunger was minimal to none. I had a small pasta salad, not because I was hungry, but because I felt bored and thought I should eat. I had one cup of coffee in the morning (still with loads of whitener and sugar) and lots of water throughout the day.

This evening had a nice bowl of beef pho and tea with the BF. Told him today about the clen, and quel surprise he was not too happy. I am going to continue and complete 2 weeks to see if there is weight loss. If not, I may or may not quit. I really hope I can lose 10 lbs fast. I'm pretty impressed with myself for not snacking or eating junk. Oh wait... I forgot to mention that I also had a Tall Peppermint Mocha from Starbucks... and a swig of Diet Coke. Ok, I'm working on the junk. It's a work in progress. I am doing alot better than I expected of myself.

I won't weigh myself again until the end of the week. I highly doubt there has been any change, plus I can't get to a scale that works right now. :S

Kim Kardashian
I will share, however, that I bought a pretty rad dress today. It's a Bebe by Kardashian dress that Kim, herself, has been photographed in. I'm saving it for a birthday party on Saturday, so I hope that there will be some (a little) weight loss by then. Finger's crossed! As you can see by the photo, its REALLY form fitting. I want that super vixen look, so I also colored my hair back to black (I always feel more sophisticated and sexier with dark hair) and also bought extensions that I will put in tomorrow. I wear extensions often because my hair refuses to grow past my bra strap...aaaaand because I color my hair so often that I have to get the damaged ends trimmed fairly often. *womp womp*

PICTURES OF THE WHOLE SHABANG TO COME. I will update tomorrow! Good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment