Wednesday 25 May 2011

I'm going to Lose weight fast! DAY 1 Part II

It's still Day 1, but I have so much going on with my body that I feel I need to share. I wrote before that I wasn't feeling my body get hot, but while walking my dog after work today I did get unusually warm. I have to tell you this, I NEVER SWEAT. It's true. I work out, I jog, I walk HARD... and still no sweat. My body's probably broken or something I don't know. Anyways, I did feel my body burning up for a bit today. The shakiness has subsided (substantially), my heart rate has begun to normalize and dull headache, now gone. My vision is still really blurry though. But then again, my vision has been getting increasingly worse for some time now. My body is also not so warm... I'm actually a little chilly, seating here in my apartment.

Anywho... here are some inspiring images that keep me motivated. ENJOY!

Miranda KerrChrissy Teigen
Lisa Kim FlemingKourtney Kardashian

No comments:

Post a Comment