Wednesday 25 May 2011

Weight loss...How can I lose weight FAST?

The purpose of me blogging is to figure out how to lose weight fast, document my weight loss and determine which weight loss diets really work. READ ALONG!




Day 1

Weight: (approx) 125lbs
Bust: 34"
Waist: 28"
Hips: 38"
Thigh: 21"
Arm: 11"

Areas I'd like to focus on: waist, hips, thighs.
I have a weird collection of fat on my rib cage which makes it look like I have 2 flabby abs above my belly button. I've always been really insecure about this. Urgh. Just looking at that picture makes me cringe. Well, anyways...



Eerie realization... everyday around 2pm... I always find myself Googling the following:
  • weight loss
  • weight loss diet
  • lose wieght fast
  • how do you lose weight
    and so on... 
Pathetic yeah? Yeah well, my whole life has been one big 'Lose Weight Fast' Googling fest.
I've tried almost every diet possible. I've fasted, I've cleansed, I've detoxed, I've colonic'd (not a word, I know)... I've done the cabbage soup diet, maple syrup lemonade, 3 day diets, I've even resorted to anti-depressants in hopes that the side effects of hunger suppression and weight loss would work... EVERYTHING. Some have worked, some didn't but all have been uber difficult.

Rumored to be taking Clen. LOVE THEM.
Today I'm trying something new... the Size 0 Pill that the Hollywood celebrities use! Have you ever thought, 'Wait, wasn't *insert celebrity here* like 20 lbs heavier at the awards show 2 weeks ago? How'd she get so skinny so fast?' ... yeah I figured it out! CLENBUTEROL or 'Clen' as its known. It's illegal to use in the US and very difficult to come by. Mhmm, I know.

The low down:
"Clenbuterol (often called just “Clen”) is used by athletes and bodybuilders for it’s ability to stimulate your beta-2 receptors, which in turn help you to lose fat by allowing your body to release and burn more stored fat. Clen has been used for literally decades in the foreign veterinary world, for increasing the lean yield of livestock.This drug raises the body temperature to encourage fat burning."


One of my good friends just started it and it seems to be working for her. So I asked, "How can i lose weight? Wait, no, how can I lose weight fast? How do YOU lose weight fast?" ... she dropped off about 200 pills... and now my story begins!

Lindsay, Nicole and Rachel are all Size 0 users.
Took 1 pill at 7:45am. By 8:00am, heart rate increased, shakiness, slight dizziness, jitters.
Will take another pill at lunch with a small salad.

ps: sitting at my desk at work... and something smells quite suspect. It stinks... and it appears and disappears. Scares me a little because it reminds me of the time that I found a dead mouse near my workstation... same scenario: "What the hell is that smell? *checks shirt* *sniffs hair* *looks under desk* *pokes the graphic designer* *graphic designer gives me dirty look* then.... "URGH! *wait for it* aawwww, its dead". Yeah I found a dead mouse beside the filing cabinet.

UPDATE: It's now 11:31am... My vision is a little blurry, heart is still racing, hands are shaking like mad ... but funny enough NOT HUNGRY! Usually at this time I'm trying to push myself not to buy lunch for another couple of hours. But right now... I'm so NOT HUNGRY! YEAAAAH.So far, of all the weight loss diets I've been on... this one is already the most effective. Most times you are starving yourself, only to push yourself to binge at a whim. This is good. Very very good. Ok... next update again soon!

UPDATE: Almost home-time. It's 4:39... took my second pill at 3:00. The shakiness and jitters continue, heart rate still racing. Feeling overwhelmingly exhausted. I don't feel hot though. I read that my body temp would be rising... and still nothing. Maybe it'll change tomorrow. Not sure if I'm going to have dinner tonight because I had a huge cup of coffee with tons of coffee whitener and sugar... plus an apple strudel. So, no more food today.

OK! update again tomorrow. So far so good!











No comments:

Post a Comment